COVID-19 Safety Protocols
At 1-800-4Blinds, the safety and well-being of our staff, clients and community is our top priority. We have trained all of our staff and technicians to strictly follow the CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. See our updated protocols below:
- Social Distancing – Our technicians are staying at least 6 ft from customers during in-home installation appointments.
- Working from Home – We have canceled all our staff meetings, and now have all consultants working from their homes.
- We have provided hand sanitizer in all our company vehicles and instructed our consultants to use sanitizer before and after each job, and wash their hands often.
- Masks and Gloves – our technicians are provided N95 masks and gloves to use during their face to face interactions with customers.
- Using Technology – Invoices will be emailed to customers in an effort to keep technicians and customers a safe distance.
If you have any questions not addressed above, please call us at 1-800-425-4637. We are happy to discuss your individual needs and how we can provide an optimal experience for you.